Tracy Du Preez
Phone: 08 8556 6001
CENTURY 21 SouthCoast
ALDINGA BEACH, SA 5173
Phone: 08 8556 6001
Fax: 08 8556 6002
1/2 Whinnerah AVENUE, ALDINGA BEACH 5173
House, Holiday for rent
1/2 Whinnerah AVENUE, ALDINGA BEACH SA 5173
*Short Term Fully Furnished Accommodation Subject to Availability*
This home is suitable for a maximum of 7 Guests with no more than 6 Adults.
| 3 Bedrooms | 4 Beds | 1.5 Bathrooms | - Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Bedroom 3: 1x Single Bed & 1x Bunk Bed
TO CHECK AVAILABILITY AND BOOK THIS HOME, VISIT - https://bookingsau.newbook.cloud/century21southcoast/index.php?force_site_id=137
Icaria (Greece), Okinawa (Japan), Ogliastra (Italy) & 1/2 Whinnerah Avenue (Aldinga Beach). What do these places all have in common? They are all known as 'Blue Zones'.
Blue Zones are home to some of the world's oldest people, and their longevity is a result of their positive surroundings and lifestyle. Whilst 1/2 Whinnerah Avenue isn't on Buettner's official list of Blue Zones, it isn't hard to see you'll find much delight in your stay here.
Just an hour's drive from Adelaide, in picturesque Aldinga Beach, you'll find the ideal place to rest. Accommodating up to 7 guests in true comfort, this home serves to unite your gathering and invites you to spend quality time together. You'll feel spoilt for choice with no shortage of entertainment options. Choose from countless DVDs, an entire bookshelf of good reads, a collection of classic board games, a sound system or the ever-faithful WIFI.
There is plenty of space around the dining table for the whole family to enjoy a good breaky before a big day of adventuring, or to play a game of cards after dinner. And the plush leather sofas offer the perfect seat to sink into whilst enjoying a movie or book.
When the sun is shining, the outdoor area is the place to be! The gabled verandah covers the outdoor dining table and BBQ and features easy to use zip screens allow you to let in or block out as much as you desire. Even when the weather is not the best, this colourful area is sure to offer you privacy and make you feel carefree.
Whilst this home is the perfect place to rejuvenate, there is no shortage of activities and places to explore should you wish to venture out.
* With the turquoise waters and golden sands of the Aldinga & Silver Sands Beaches a short 2-minute drive away.
* Spot a Kangaroo or Koala whilst on one of the Aldinga Scrub Walking trails, a short 5-minute drive away.
* Fine dine at the famous Star of Greece Restaurant in Port Willunga, a short 10-minute drive away.
* The convenient Aldinga Shopping Centre has all the essential products and services and is a short 2-minute drive away.
| Layout |
- Main Bedroom with Queen Bed, Large Walk-In Dressing Room, Writing Desk, Ceiling Fan & Bathroom Access
- Bedroom 2 with Queen Bed & Ceiling Fan
- Bedroom 3 with 1x Single Bed, 1x Bunk Bed & Ceiling Fan
- 2 Way Bathroom with full-sized Bath, Shower, Toilet & Vanity
- Large Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen Area with Split System. Plenty of DVDs, Books, Board Games as well as a Flat Screen TV
- Fully Equipped Laundry with Washing Machine & Separate Toilet
- Easy Access to the Garden with Outdoor Dining, BBQ & Gabled Verandah with Zip Screens
Additional Information: This home features Electric Roller Shutters on most windows to assist in temperature control, and all remaining windows have security grilles so you can enjoy peace, quiet & security.
Property Address: Unit 1/2 Whinnerah Avenue, Aldinga Beach
To check the availability of all of our Holiday Homes, please visit https://bookingsau.newbook.cloud/century21southcoast/index.php?place_booking
Property Summary »
- Listing Type: House, Holiday
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Total Parking Spaces: 2
- Furnished: Yes