LJ Hooker Evans Head
2/8 Oak Street,
Evans Head, NSW 2473
Phone: 02 6682 6000
Fax: 02 6682 5164
99 Ocean Drive, EVANS HEAD 2473
Holiday, House for rent
99 Ocean Drive, EVANS HEAD NSW 2473
Holiday Accommodation - ' 99 Ocean Drive'
Welcome to 99 Ocean Drive with LJ Hooker Evans Head.Â Flaunting breathtaking views of the spectacular Evans Head this spacious 4 bedroom home is perfect for the Family. One of only a few in town that share views of Main Beach, The Pacific Ocean and the Evans River. Relax on the north facing deck watching the Dolphins frolic and Fisherman go out to sea. On the south facing deck, entertain the family and enjoy the tranquil views of the River and National Park. Just a 450m Walk to Shark Bay and 150m to Razor Back Lookout.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with dishwasher, oven and induction cook top
- Open plan dining and living area with TV, lounges and a day bed.
- Verandahs front and back, both complete with water views.
- Master bedroom with queen bed, TV, river, beach andÂ ocean views.
- Large bathroom with river views, shower and seperate bath, twin vanities and toilet.
- 2nd bedroom with queen bed and river views.
2nd bathroom with shower, large basin/vanity and front load washing machine and dryer.
- Verandahs front and back complete with outdoor settings.
- Utility room with fridge, counter top, microwave and adjoining sunroom with hooded BBQ.
- Large bathroom with bath, shower, basin, vanity and toilet.
- 2 bedrooms: One with 1 Queen and 1 single bed. The other with 1 double and 1 single bed. This room has direct access to the bathroom.
- Open plan lounge/dining room. Complete with TV, radio, lounges, day bed and dining table and chairs.
- Laundry with top load washing machine and outdoor shower.
All bedrooms and living areas have fans.
Undercover parking for one car. Extra parking across the street.
For booking visit www.evansheadaccommodation.net.auÂ or call LJ Hooker Evans Head
Evans Head is well known for our relaxed lifestyle with long unspoilt beaches, an abundance of fishing spots as well as deep sea fishing on its doorstep, a river estuary that provides a safe spot for children to swim and beaches for everyone and not forgetting the legendary surf break!
Evans Head has fantastic public BBQ areas, gazebos and sheltered areas scattered across our beautiful town. There is a cycle track stretching from Airforce beach to Shark Bay, walking track up to lookout, 4WD beach access to Airforce Beach, 25m undercover heated pool, gym, restaurants, cafes, Bowling Club, Pub, RSL, Clothes shops, Surf shops, Chemist, Butchers, Bakers, Supermarkets and more.
Please note:Linen, towels and tea towels are not supplied in this property. Linen can be hired from our office at a small charge of: $30.00 per Queen & $18.00 per Single
A $25.00 booking fee applies to all bookings. Please refer to our booking website at www.evansheadaccommdation.net.au for our terms and conditions and security bond details.
Property Summary »
- Listing Type: Holiday, House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carports: 2
- Total Parking Spaces: 4